Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Batteries and Babies



And on another note, I have a rant about batteries and babies. Have any of you ever noticed how many batteries babies need? Well not the baby directly but the toys. They aren't all normal AA, they are D, 9 volt, C etc. This adds up! Nevermind that my household seems to be solely responsible for tainting the groundwater in some local town. This is because until recently we have been guilty of throwing old batteries in the garbage. Apparently this is a big "no no", but it seemed like a waste of a drive (a hence contribution to air pollution) to drop them off a battery recepticle. This is what I've been telling myself. Now that we are using about 1 billion batteries we are recycling and I feel proud of myself.

Oh-I got a new camera yesterday (Nikon D40x), but haven't had the time required to set up the software so no pics of that yet. Again- unrelated pictures of my peanut.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate buying batteries...and I can't wait for your first pictures with the new camera - have fun and take a million pics!

July 11, 2007 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home