Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Full of Festivity

Its currently 6:32 p.m. on Christmas evening, and Cade has just settled into bed (napping a total of 1 hour and ten minutes in 13 hours just doesn't cut it when your 10 months old). Tyler had to go to work at 4: 00 p.m. and my dad went home after dessert (early dinner). I am currently preparing an eggnog/coffee mixture and throwing in some of Cade's laundry, since motherhood doesn't stop on a holiday. I'm also contemplating more dessert because I figure that today is a perfect day to be a pig. Cade was absolutely spoiled today. Yes, yes, pictures will follow. He was great during the opening, we had him in his highchair and we "helped" him open gifts. My husband bought me an extravagant diamond necklace, which I won't be able to wear very often but looks excellent hanging around waiting. Its very pretty! I got a bunch of other treats from family and friends and am now planning my gift card/cash spending spree called boxing week (not day anymore). So now I think I'll finish my tidying up and look forward to Tyler's day off tomorrow so we can spend some more time together.

By the way-I am having a ME day on the 27th. Crazy, my first full-ish day of ME time. Ahhh. Shopping with Cara and a leisurely lunch with Ainsley and Suzan. Sounds like Heaven. Oh, almost forgot-I didn't get my Tofurkey, I forgot to defrost it. So I am making it tomorrow and eating it with leftovers, maybe I'll sneak some on to Tyler's plate. He won't notice...right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler. Dude. Beware of tofu in disguise!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

December 26, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home