Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh no he didn't!

Picture this...
Momma standing in line at grocery store, baby in the cart facing momma. Man standing behind momma looks more feminine than momma, although this is not hard as momma looks like lump of shit.

Baby getting annoyed and starts pointing and yelling "HOMO!!!!!!! HOMO!!!!!!! HOMO!!!!!".

A glipmse in to the mind of the momma:

"Oh my god, no he didn't. No he didn't! Can't turn around. Where the F#$K did he learn that? Oh my god....oh, he said HOME, but it sounded like HOMO, is that guy looking at me? Don't turn around. Run. Push cart and run. I did not teach him to be homophobic, the guy is going to think I did. Hide head in shame. Pretend you're deaf. Pretend your not with him. Scratch that, he's cute, pretend your the nanny. Note to self-NEVER TAKE BABY OUT AGAIN. "

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Oh my GOD! I seriously just peed my pants i'm laughing so hard!! That is soooo funny....

I'm waiting for the moment when this will happen or it will start with "Mommy why does he/she........"

July 25, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ha ha! Oh too funny!

July 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny! I have had the public experience of a child trying out different rhyming words and happening upon one they like the sound of and saying it over and over, louder and louder...oh and that word rhymes with truck!

August 5, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home