Sunday, January 13, 2008

Babe on the Mend


The baby is healing nicely, thanks to some spectacular drugs. The medication is NOT tasty. Yes I tasted it, I want to know what goes in his mouth. No more sore, gouchy baby. Last night I put him down for his afternoon nap late-4:30 p.m and he stayed in bed until almost 6 this morning. We had to wake him twice to give him his meds and the second time (2 a.m.) he thought maybe it was playtime but gave up when the lights stayed off an the only play time was with mom's hair. I think he needed the rest. Now Tyler is sick, cross your fingers for us-I HATE BEING SICK.


Update on the business: My credit card went from $0 owing to $2500 owing. I may have a panic attack any day now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...poor Kade. Having a sick baby is SO stressful! And poor you and your credit card...can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow - we're still on, right?

January 13, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Glad Cade is feeling better! It is not fun having a sick baby....

Hope you can avoid the bug!

Kristi

January 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that he is feeling better!

January 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home