Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy hoppy weekend.

Hello readers. I am done with my recent devotion to complaints. I'm back with a vengence, and a sickness (I had to, I couldn't help it). Today sucked, Cade was a holy terror and I suspect he is also sick. It also seems that he has a nasty white lump is violating his poor gums, yes I suspect a molar will erupt shortly. Whenever he drives me nuts I have to remind myself that I'm lucky to have him and it WILL pass. One day....

Onto other things. I've been back to work for one month and am pleased to report it is not even close to as awful as I thought it would be. I still miss C but I don't have breakdowns. This is likely due to the fact that I had quite a bit of work assigned to me in a short period of time and my caseload is growing. So while I won't tell you where I work, for fear of death threats from random lurkers, I will say that each case takes about 1-3 hours to review, gather info, send info etc, depending on complexity. That's no big deal, until you get 6 in a week and work 3 days, AND already have another 10 or so to monitor. Whew, but it's all good, I feel productive while wearing heels. Plus I have been good about going to the gym.

And on to fitness, I can't seem to get my crap together. I'm totally full of BS. I want to lose weight and can deal with the lunch hour gym session but can't seem to watch what I eat. It's not that I am eating crappy per say but just not watching it, and therefore am not losing weight. Someone, send me some inspiration!

And on to the move, we'll it's going to be delayed by about a month (putting the house on the market). Let's just say it is due to Ty's STELLAR employer, but since this discussion would entail a heavy dose of complaint, that is all I'm saying about it, for now.

Just as a side note: I do not work for the CSIS, FBI or CIA. I am not a covert operative. I also don't shoot people. If you know me, or are a blogger friend and desperately want to know what I do, because it is SO important, send me a note at kristian@theelephantroom.ca and I'll tell ya. I can assure you in advance that it will be anti-climactic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I hope you both feel better soon!
Last Easter we all had the flu...I'm really looking forward to dinner tomorrow since I missed it last year!

I'm glad to hear work is going good. At least when you are busy the days go by faster...I think you should only get 1 case per day and that's the max! Not so many when you are part time!

March 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Check out the picture on my latest post if you still want motivation....

March 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'm curious about what you do...

March 24, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home