Sunday, June 8, 2008

Meet my little friend(s)


I went out yesterday, in an attempt to find new flip flops. A $10 excursion you think? Right.


The Winners in the north end of my city just happened to have a large selection of hair products, which I just happened to walk by, AFTER finding flip flops. Ummm, yeah-bad idea. CHI products everywhere! OMG, I thought I died and went to hair heaven. Beautiful bottles of beautiful products begging to be bought. I wandered, I salivated. I looked at price tags. BINGO! $9.99 for shampoo, $9.99 for conditioner, $9.99 for every single item. I scooped up one of everything (6 bottles which were now closer to $60 than $10) and put back 4. Me, my conditioner, shampoo, 4 toys, a gift for Tyler and flip flops headed to the cashier with my poor child in tow. $99 later and my flip flops aren't even that great, but my hair-it's too bad screens don't have scratch and sniff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Ha, ha, We shop the same way!!! I've never tried CHI....I'll have to search! Think the new Winners on the south side will have it?

June 8, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home