Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick, get me a shrink!

I'm sitting here, wide awake at 6am, obsessively thinking about makeup, purses and cleaning.

Last night I was perusing a makeup website and contemplating a third order in 2 months when I decided that I did not need another makeup case full of crap. So I did not place and order, but I did walk away from the computer with a sense of pride in my frugalness (for the moment). Tyler was in an obsessive cleaning mood and wanted some help, so I obliged. I couldn't fall asleep until 11:30, but all and all it was a productive evening.

I slept, sort of. I dreamed about makeup. It was like one of those Groundhog Day dreams, where packages of makeup kept coming by me, OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I tossed and turned and woke up repeatedly. I finally stopped dreaming of makeup, but I started dreaming of Windex. So I tossed and turned and woke up repeatedly. Then Cade woke up at 4:41am, hungry. I fed him a bottle and tried to go back to bed. No such luck, I started obessively thinking about Coach bags. Tyler is letting me pick out a new one today (birthday gift) and I couldn't help going over every single coach bag that I could think of. I finally got up 15 minutes ago...and went to the Coach site. I think I better go order that makeup too, so I can relax. And does anyone know where I can get bulk amouns of cleaning products?

I think I have a problem, and they call it OCD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I LOVE it!! Lol!!!!

I smiled thru that whole post!
Awesome news on the bag!!

My advice is to just walk into the store and go with your gut instinct.

Also get a keychain. I have a purple one that opens up and you can put two little photo's inside. I love mine and would highly recommend getting one of those too.

Get the makeup as a birthday gift to yourself! you deserve it!
There - it's justified.

Have fun shopping!!!!

p.s. I'm OCD too....shhhhhhh.

August 15, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger KiS said...

Update: Coach bag and makeup purchaed. I'm terrible.

Kristi-I'm going to the Seattle outlet mall in less than 2 weeks, they have the best Coach outlet store and I've bought small things there before, a keychain is a definite must as well as a scarf this time:)

August 15, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home