Friday, August 3, 2007

Mmmmmm Food


As mentioned in a previous post Cade is eating solids now. He has tried: rice cereal, oat cereal, prunes, green beans, squash, peas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. So far he likes the cereals, prunes, squash and peas. Why doesn't he like sweet potatoes? Who doesn't like sweet potatoes?

We are trying corn next and then I think its time for some fruit. I am making some of the food but can't find some organic veggies so I am also buying. He still has reflux and the latest med didn't work. I'm done with the meds. I am thickening his pumped milk and the solids seem to help as well. He makes a big mess when he eats and like to spit his food at me. Yesterday I found green beans at the tip of my nose.


Next week-the countdown is on to the road trip. I have such anxiety about it, but Tyler isn't at all concerned. I have lists of things to pack for Cade. It amazes me how much stuff he needs. We leave on the 7th if I can manage to pack an entire room into the trunk of my car. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the packing. I am always amazed at how much stuff we need for our kids and that we can fit it all in the trunk of our Ford Focus. The worst? When we go somewhere without the husband and I have to pack and unpack the car. That's HIS job!

August 5, 2007 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home