Monday, September 24, 2007

5 things you might and 5 things you don't know...

On a break from new events in motherhood. Here are some tidbits...

Things you probably know, if you know me that is:
1. I am colour phobic. I like black. I like black so much that most of my clothes are black (as is my car).
2. I love hockey and football. I am a couch coach and should be avoided while games are in progress.
3. I like symmetry. I get anxious without it. I know-this makes me neurotic.
4. Speaking of being neurotic-I generally am. I'm an ISTJ. Extreme on the J.
5. I'm an oldest child. This makes me: controlling, bossy, an overachiever, and the caretaker.

Things you probably don't know:
1. I bleached my hair blonde for about 6 months when I was 14 and cut it into a pixie cut because I wanted to look like Drew Barrymore (yeah-shes my twin). It felt and looked like straw. When I died over it, it turned a slight shade of green-and stayed that way until it grew out.
2. The first movie I ever saw was Gremlins. It scared the shit out of me and I still have issues with stuffed animals near water.
3. I am terrified of the barbeque. I won't light it, open it, cook on it. I will however eat food that was cooked on it. I mean I'm not THAT scared.
4. I have strange pains, at random moments, in my left knee. Its definetly the patella and doesn't seem to be associated with any particular movement. Its kind of like my leg pain when I was a kid. Maybe I'm a hypochondriac.
5. When I was 9, we got lost looking for my uncles house. I told my mom I could find it by scent. We were visiting him from out of town. I did find it. What a creepy child I was...

Oh-and I find The Exorcist funny. I know I know, you don't understand. My husband looks at me like I have two heads when I say this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know any of this stuff about you. Fascinating.

If you like football then we should get together sometime and watch a game. None of the other women I know ever want to watch and are always yakking about their scrapbooks or something.

I am not afraid of couch coaches ;)

The Excorcist, funny? :o

September 25, 2007 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger KiS said...

I can only grace you with my presence if you cheer for the Seahawks or the Lions. If not then we better stop conversing entirely. Ohhh and I do like scrapbooks but don't generally talk about this, there now you know another tidbit. The Exorcist-head spinning=hilarious.

September 26, 2007 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an FYI for everyone she is a Seahawk and somewhat Lion fan but a crazy person to take to a Canuck game let me tell ya...I swear there havebeen times I thought I would have to protect her at Oiler Canuck games.

Dad

September 26, 2007 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and she does crazy things with scrap books very cool.

dad

September 26, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home