Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Please don't jump off a bridge, my kid will kiss it all better.

I think I am a magnet for depressed people. Like the ones who threaten to jump of bridges, or want to call me about people dying and discuss their grief. I guess they think I'm some sort of counsellor. It's not that I don't care but really if I got all involved with these kinds of issues I might just jump off a bridge myself. So people, please cut me some slack and call a help line. I have no more capacity for death this week, 5 is my limit and I reached it in two days.

Now, on a positive note...

Cade's eczema is almost non-existent. You would never know how bad it was a week ago. He is frolicking around, pooing all over my house (yes again) like his normal 16 month old self. He started giving kisses this week, of course the notion of closing his mouth while giving a kiss is not within his realm of comprehension. So sometimes he gives teeth kisses and sometimes he licks us, but whatever. It might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home