Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Intolerable

Have you ever been so grouchy that you can't tolerate yourself? That is EXACTLY how I feel right now...it's sort of like wanting to crawl out of my own skin. Life has been busy (home, work, etc), and we have far too much going on, with far too little sleep...so now I'm being a grouchy bitch and someone needs to kick me in the ass and tell me to stop complaining...

Ok, so now that I got that out of my systemI thought you'd like to know that some crazy man told me that I made his wife divorce him. I've neer spoken with him, heard of him, or had anything to do with him before. IF I had that power I think I'd be a billionaire and could pay someone to deal with all my extraneous crap. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! Unfortunately I apparently lack the skill to make her remarry him, but I'm working on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about being so grouchy you want to crawl out of your skin. It sucks. Hopefully you can wake up in a better mood tomorrow. Or maybe watch a funny movie. Good luck.

September 10, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Thank you for the update! Lol!

I'm sorry your feeling so crappy. I have been there my friend and a bottle of wine usually cures me for a while - however with a baby to take care of that can be hard to do....

I agree with the other comment - emmerse your self in a funny movie or some online shopping and hope you feel better soon!

How was your trip? How's the eating going?

September 10, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home