Monday, September 1, 2008

Tag-Cade's it!

Thanks to Kristi for tagging Cade for a new one.

10 things I like about my baby:

1. The way he puts his finger to his lips and says "shhh" when I tell him that daddy is sleeping.
2. How eager he isto say new words, since new ones fly out of his mouth every day. He's our little parrot.
3. The way he wakes up, red cheeked, after a nap and smiles like I just told him that he won the candy lottery.
4. Watching him wave bye bye to daddy and tell me that daddy went to work, every time he can't see daddy:)
5. His kisses and hugs, and even when he tells me that "no" I'm not getting a kiss or a hug.
6. When he askes me "gone?" with his little hands facing upward and his head to the side.
7. When he "talks" on the phone to grandpa. "hello...car....no!....blue...good boy!".
8. Watching him dance to every song he hears, bouncing around, spinning until he falls over laughing.
9. His passion for adventure, he has to touch everything, try everything, and question everything.
10. His determination, he never gives up.

I'll refrain from tagging, but feel free to do one of your own!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Aww, So Sweet! Thanks for doing it!

September 1, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home