Thursday, January 24, 2008

MEME MEME MEME



I’ve been memed for the 1st time!

http://www.silentranks.wordpress.com/ would like me to tell you six things/habits/quirks about me. Of course, there are rules for this meme, because we are humans, and humans like rules:


Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. I check the locks on the doors multiple times before I go to bed. I second, third, fourth guess myself so much that I have to get up, once tucked in for the night "just to make sure".

2. I spy on my mafia neighbors. I know their comings and goings and watch their drug dealers arrive to deliver. No-I'm not kidding. But at least their higher class losers, as far as I can tell its the good stuff. I'm kind of like that little old lady peeking through the curtains.

3. I'm super anal about the making of the bed, so much so that I fluff the bedding several times although and average person would wonder WHAT crease I'm talking about. See photo-CREASES (and Deacon our little suck hole).

4. I hate talking on the phone, unless I'm driving. I know, very very irresponsible of me.

5. I colour code and itemize my closet, and when I'm feeling particularily anal I evenly space my hangers at equal distances. Yikes-that sounds crazy.

6. If I'm driving with Cade I drive properly, but when hes not in the car I drive like I'm in the Indy 500. I missed my calling.


Tagged:







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we've got #4 in common! I have a phone phobia everywhere, but in the car.

Thanks for the tag!

January 24, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Thanks for the Tag! Boy are you brave having a Black Cat and White Bedding :)

January 24, 2008 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Texasholly said...

I enjoyed the list. I laughed at #2 because last year 2 crisply dressed secret service agents showed up at my door to inquire about my neighbor! Crazy.

Thanks for the tag...I think I will add it to Monday's potluck.

January 25, 2008 at 6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOH.. I am number 6!! I think it is the irresponsible, fun kid in us coming out. I feel like I am 'crusing the valley' when my kids are out of the car - radio blaring and all!

January 25, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home